Perfect skin is the dream of many while the reality can often leave much to be desired. The thing is that there are so many skin issues to fight with during the course of life that it is difficult to imagine. One of these problems is certainly dark spots.The fact is that dark spots may appear due to a number of reasons and all of them are different. Aging, pregnancy, acne – all of these can lead to the appearance of dark spots. However, since there is a list of causes for the dark spot appearance – there is a list of means to fight them off. Today we are going to tell you about ten skin remedies that will help you get rid of dark spots once and for all.
- Since lemon juice has potent whitening abilities, you can certainly use it to get rid of your dark spots.
- You can combine baking soda with lemon juice for the greater effect and wipe your dark spots with the mix a couple of times a day for the best effect.
- Aloe Vera is also effective against dark spots.
- All you need to do is to apply it directly to the affected areas and let it absorb.
- This one is a little smelly, but it is not less effective when it comes to dealing with dark spots.
- Just apply the onion juice to your face and leave it on for about ten minutes then rinse it off.
- Garlic is also great when it comes to dealing with dark spots all you need to do it to smear it over the affected areas a couple of times a day.
- Apple cider vinegar has a lot of positive properties.
- To even out your skin tone is surely one of them.
- Yogurt will help you get rid of dark spots if you apply it directly to affected areas and leave it on for 20 minutes before rinsing it.
- Despite the bright orange color – turmeric can help in your war with dark sports.
- Just combine some of it with orange juice and apply it to your face.
9. BERRY JUICE
- Berry juice usually has vitamin C which has whitening properties.
- All you need to do is to apply a cloth soaked in berry juice to the affected area for 15 minutes then rinse it off.
- Dissolve ten aspirin pills in water and apply the paste to the affected area three times a week.