Maybe there is no person, who don’t feel extremely tired from time to time.
It’s completely natural to feel exhausted after stress at work or having the four-hour workout.
If you sleep five hours instead of needed seven or eight, you probably feel drowsy and tired too.
Those, who misuse alcohol and follow a poor diet, often suffer from chronic fatigue.
However feeling tired all the time, even having after rest and proper sleep may be a warning sign of health problems.
It may appear really hard to perform daily activities, like making a bed or climbing stairs. It’s not uncommon that people experience mental fatigue when they can’t concentrate, make decisions and take a part in conversations.
- Red blood cells contain hemoglobin, which carries oxygen to every cell in your body.
- If your organism lacks in RBCs or hemoglobin, you may experience long-lasting fatigue, dizziness, shortness of breath, chest pain and headache.
- It’s a common problem for women with heavy periods, peptic ulcer, cancer and chronic diseases.
- Vegans, who don’t get enough folate and vitamin B12, have also high risks of anemia occurrence.
- Elevated blood sugar levels may result in extreme fatigue, thirst, increased urge to urinate and unintentional weight changes.
- Everyone may feel sad. But the problem is, if your low mood, anxiety, loss of interest in activities and lack of energy last for a long time.
- if your thyroid gland fails to produce enough hormones, you may suffer from brain fog, muscle aching, unexplained weight gain, and tiredness.
- Actually, it was found that women are much more likely to have thyroid problems.
5. CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME
- the name speaks for itself. CFS is a complicated problem, which can’t be explained by any exact medical condition.
- In this disorder, fatigue becomes apparent after physical and mental activity but doesn’t go away after rest.
- it’s another poorly-understood condition, which manifests in widespread pain, fatigue, and cognitive problems.
- Nobody knows the exact reason for developing fibromyalgia.
- Scientists believe that it’s about the abnormal perception of pain signals and changes in neurotransmitters (brain chemicals).
7. COELIAC DISEASE
- it’s possible that your body reacts badly to taking gluten, contained in bread, cereals etc.
8. HEART DISEASE
- your heart is a pump that pushes blood through the vessels, providing proper oxygenation to the whole body.
- If the heart becomes too weak to perform its function properly, you may feel tired after activities that used to be easy earlier.
9. INFLAMMATORY BOWEL DISEASE
- Chronic inflammation in the digestive tract may be responsible for your fatigue, abdominal pain, diarrhea and loss of appetite.
- Ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease are two types of IBD.
10. SLEEP APNEA
- it’s a really serious disorder, in which you may stop to breathe for several seconds while sleeping.
- This may occur because of mistakes in sending nerve signals or as a result of throat muscles relaxation that closes the airways.
- The most common symptoms include loud snoring, insomnia, morning tiredness, and headache.
- Certain medicines, including antihistamines, statins, steroids and anti-anxiety pills, may cause drowsiness and lack of energy.
- Treating the main reason will improve your well-being. It’s also very important to perform good sleep hygiene, stay physically active and normalize your diet if you want to get rid of fatigue.
- Numerous studies proved the effectiveness of cognitive behavioral therapy, yoga, and meditation in treating chronic tiredness.