Nephrolithiasis, a medical condition in which stones are formed within your kidneys or in your urinary tract, is triggered by a diminution in the urine volume, or if you prefer it better, a higher amount of stone-forming material in the urine.
Kidney stones are tiny, but tough deposits made of acid salts and minerals.
This severe medical pain is accompanied with unbearable pain. Luckily, the body is not threatened by permanent damage. However, when not treated properly and in time, kidney stones may cause an obstruction in the urinary tract, which would additionally affect your health condition. In the worst cases, this condition requires a surgery.
Science has shown that apple cider vinegar has amazing healing powers and aid in the treatment of various ailments. The ‘healing elixir’ helps in removing kidney stones without the side effects caused by synthetic medication. Apple cider vinegar has shown to be the best remedy for kidney stones and any associated symptoms.
In this article we give you the most common used of apple cider vinegar, and you can also read something more about its role in kidney stone removal.
Apple cider vinegar works amazing in several aspects:
Elimination of toxins
Apple cider vinegar stimulates the elimination of dangerous toxins, meaning it prevents the recurrence of kidney stones.
Due to its alkalizing effect, apple cider vinegar improves digestion and contributes to a better production of hydrochloric acid. This prevents the creation of acid products and kidney stones.
Breaking stone-forming material
Apple cider vinegar has the ability to dissolve hard material that turns in kidney stones eventually. This is why the vinegar is so efficient in removing kidney stones and preventing their recurrence.
Efficient dissolving of kidney stones
Apple cider vinegar destroys kidney stones and eases their way out of the body.
Here are some nice ways on how to use this mighty liquid in service of your health:
Apple cider vinegar and water:
By combining apple cider vinegar and water you get the easiest, yet quite efficient remedy out there.
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 8 ounces water
Stir 2 tablespoons of raw and organic apple cider vinegar into 8 ounces of water. Drink your vinegary solution. Make sure you drink plenty of water as well, because this will help your body flush out toxins a lot easier.
If your aim is to remove kidney stones without any pain, drink this combination of powerful liquids once a day. In the next phase, after you have removed kidney stones successfully, drink it twice a day.
Apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil and water
Lemon juice balances the pH value of your urine, which is of essential importance when it comes to preventing the creation of kidney stones. Lemons have amazing antiseptic properties and they prevent the development of harmful bacteria in the kidneys. Moreover, the juice itself performs an efficient detoxification process and hydrates bodily tissues.
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp organic olive oil
- 1 tbsp organic apple cider vinegar
- 24 oz water
Combine your fresh lemon juice and organic oil. Drink the liquid, then drink additional 12 oz of water.
After half an hour, juice the remaining lemon halve into your water. Stir in a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and drink.
If you have kidney stones, repeat the entire procedure every 30 minutes.
Apple cider vinegar, baking soda and water
When combined with baking soda, apple cider vinegar has even greater potential. Baking soda decreases acidity, which is the main cause of kidney stones.
- 1/2 tbsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 glass water
Add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and 2 tablespoons of baking soda to a glass of water. Stir until the baking soda dissolves, and drink your healing liquid.
Drink the remedy twice a day to flush out kidney stones easily.
Apple cider vinegar and honey
Honey provides potent antifungal and antibacterial properties. The combination of honey and apple cider vinegar shows great success in removing kidney stones. Plus, honey gives a sweet note to the drink.
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp organic apple cider vinegar
Stir the ingredients together and enjoy your remedy. You can add some water, if you prefer it that way.
Have your healing combination 2 or 3 times a day to eliminate kidney stones successfully.
Apple cider vinegar, honey and baking soda
- 1 ounce apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tbsp baking soda
Combine the ingredients together and your remedy is ready for use.
Apple cider vinegar, coconut oil and water
In addition to its exceptional use in skin and hair treatments, coconut oil enhances the elimination of kidney stones as well. Regular application of the mighty oil helps your body to dissolve kidney stones easily.
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 16 ounces warm water
Add your coconut oil and apple cider vinegar to a glass of warm water. Stir well and take this remedy until you notice a slight improvement.
Apple cider vinegar poultice
Topical application of apple cider vinegar aids in relieving pain caused by kidney stones.
- 3 tbsp organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp water
Steps of application:
Add both ingredients to a saucepan and heat the liquid. Soak your washcloth in, then apply it to the aching area. Leave the compress on until it cools completely.
For optimal results, repeat the treatment 2-3 times a day.
The following tips will help you remove kidney stones and avoid any additional complications:
- Apple cider vinegar solution is a safer way to use the vinegar, as it does not damage tooth enamel or the sensitive mucose membrane lining in your oral cavity. The recommended ratio is 1:10
- Make sure you rinse your mouth after using apple cider vinegar
- Always look for raw and unpasteurized apple cider vinegar. In this way you will use the maximum of its benefits
- If you are treating gout, do not use apple cider vinegar, as it increases pain
- Consult your doctor before using apple cider vinegar to avoid any unpleasant reaction with other medication you may be taking
- Drink plenty of water during your vinegary treatment to provide optimal hydration and prevent any further formation of kidney stones
- Cut off caffeine to prevent the recurrence of kidney stones
- Add apple cider vinegar to your salads; this is the easiest way to implement it into your diet
- Increase your fiber intake. Cut off fats and sodium
- Apple cider vinegar is an excellent alternative remedy for small and easily soluble kidney stones. It shows great results when applied in the initial stage of kidney stone formation
- If your kidney stones cause a lot of trouble and unbearable pain, and these natural combinations fail to provide any success, consult your doctor and require any additional treatment